Everyone desires shiny, smooth, healthy hair, mainly females who relate it with beauty. Even young people are pretty considerate about their hair these days.
Nobody wants to be a victim of hair loss and look old before time. But with hair fall issues becoming quite common and many people getting affected worldwide.
As a result, everybody runs after hair fall products to get quick results. Some products like fibers and hair-thickening shampoos give you instant hair thickness, but it is not permanent, so just using these products isn’t going to benefit you.
4 Best Home Remedies To Control Hair Loss
You need to change your daily lifestyle and take some organic and natural measures too. So, follow some small tips to stop hair fall:
#1. Hair Oil Massage
First, you can take a massage to reduce hair loss with appropriate hair oil. Regular scalp and hair massage will increase blood levels in the hair follicles. Hair oil massage will also reduce stress.
You can use hair oils such as
- Amla Oil
- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
- Many More.
Apply this at least twice a week.
#2. Onion Juice
Onion juice helps treat hair fall because of its high sulfur content, which helps increase blood circulation to regenerate hair follicles, and hair follicles and reduce inflammation.
Onion juice helps kill parasites and germs and treat scalp infections, which can help reduce hair loss.
- Extract the one onion juice by grating it. After that, strain it. Directly apply the juice to the scalp. Keep it on for around 30 to 35 minutes and rinse it. At last, shampoo your hair.
- Mix three tbsp of aloe vera gel and four tbsp of onion juice. You may add half a tbsp of olive oil to the aloe vera gel. You must apply this paste to the scalp and keep it on for thirty minutes before washing it.
You need to repeat these hair fall remedies 2 or 3 times a week.
Fenugreek is very effective in treating hair fall. It is also known as methi. They also contain nicotinic acid and proteins that help hair growth.
- Soak half a cup of fenugreek seeds in water for at least 8 hours or overnight.
- After that, grind Soaked fenugreek seeds to make a paste.
- You need to apply fenugreek paste to your hair. After around 30 minutes, wash your hair.
Apply this remedy each morning for a month.
#4. Sour Curd as a hair loss remedy
Sour Curd is one of the most helpful home cures for hair fall. It can also help to get shiny, smooth and soft hairs.
You need to apply the sour Curd directly onto your strands and scalp or mix two tbsp of Curd with one tbsp of honey and apply the paste to get the sound effects. Keep the mask on for thirty minutes and then wash.